About Mr. Bunny & Mass Koupons
Mass Koupons is a family-owned and family-operated business that began on eBay in 1999. Nearly 20 years, a few name changes, and more than 2,000 5-star reviews later, we've decided to move to our own space on the web. MassKoupons is an independent website not affiliated with any of the companies or brands mentioned on our site.
We hope our customers will join us on our journey and enjoy the same tremendous savings here that they've come to expect from our eBay accounts.
If you're looking for a particular coupon and don't see it here, contact us. We don't always have time to list everything we have.
New reviews are coming in, and they're overwhelmingly positive! Please tell your friends and family about us! No advertising is as effective as your recommendation. We really appreciate your help.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for updates and new offers!
Magic Bunny Pledge
Mr. Bunny pledges the following for all of our customers:
- You are our first priority; making you happy is our primary goal.
- All coupons are authentic and have never been redeemed.
- All coupons are gathered the old-fashioned way, by rescuing them from people who do not want them. All of our coupons are free range!
- All coupons will be sent in a timely manner, by mail, instant digital download, or email according to the listing details and your preference.
- All questions will be answered as soon as is humanly (or bunnily) possible. Please don't hesitate to ask!
We are proudly located in Bold City, Jacksonville, FL, but were formerly located in the city of Presidents: Quincy, MA. Just a few miles south of Boston, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, and John Hancock were all born here. Given these experiences, Mr. Bunny may just throw his hat into the ring during the next election--as soon as bunnies are given the right to run! #MagicBunnyVoters
In the meantime, Mr. Bunny exercises civic responsibility by donating a portion of sales to the American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, Quincy Animal Shelter, and the South Shore Children's Chorus.